Making paper cups
PP "Allegro-OPT" offers a wide range of paper cups. The products are manufactured at our own high-tech production facility in full compliance with technical conditions. The product is certified, has a hygienic conclusion.
Depending on the needs of our customers, various parameters of products are offered, starting from single-layer paper cups of various sizes, to double wall with a double wall and double wall with an upper layer of bubbles.
We produce single-layer paper cups in four formats: 110 ml, 175 ml, 250 ml and 340 ml with a density from 188 to 320 g/m2.
We make two-layer paper cups in two sizes: 250 ml and 340 ml with a density from 188+188 g/m2 to 320+320 g/m2.
Full-color printing of glasses takes place on our own equipment (dry offset) for formats 110ml, 175ml, 250ml and 340ml, which allows you to transfer the desired image with photographic clarity (any image can be transferred to a paper cup).
Requirements for working files
- Files are accepted in the format of Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator (for PC), mainly Corel Draw.
- Files should not contain RGB colors, only SMYK.
- The font must be translated into a curve, or the font must be added separately.
- The thickness of the lines is not less than 0.5 pt.
- Do not use special effects of Corel, Illustrator (lenses, textured fills, transparency). When bending a rectangular layout into a cone, all these effects behave unpredictably.
- If Pantone Color is used, enter its number in the Pantone Solid uncoated space.
- Place the barcode at least with a scaling factor of 80% and a height factor of 0.5-1.0 According to DSTU 3146-95. QR cod must be in vector format
- Bit graphics must be in TIFF, PSD (with layers saved), EPS, JPEG format without compression, and have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
The size and design of the image is selected individually for each order.
An additional possibility to select individual elements of the image using varnishing (applying a layer of varnish to the image)
The term of production of individual orders is discussed individually, depending on the complexity of the order and the circulation. On average, it takes one week from the moment of agreeing the design of the image on the glass.